Please continue to self-monitor your personal health. If you are not feeling well. Please stay home. Cancelation policy and 48-hours notice is still required.
You can shop online for professional quality home hair care products and gifts or pre-book your next appointment.
Last updated February 22, 2022
SAFETY PRACTICES - COVID-19
To help keep us both safe, please review in full. If you have any questions please contact me directly, before submitting your booking requests. As things are still changing, we will continue to follow local public health measures.
1. What to expect on your appointment day:
- Masks are required. Please bring your own.
- Please be on time! This is very important, if you will be late please text me 647-880-2202. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be canceled and will need to be rescheduled. A cancellation fee will be applied. Please see the policies for full details.
- Please send me a text when you arrive 647-880-2202, I will let you know when you can come in. Text is best, since I might be busy with another customer.
- You will enter through the gate to the back patio sliding door.
- Please continue to try to come alone. Unless it's a minor, there is limited space in the studio. Please let me know in advance of your appointment, so I can prepare.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the door. Please sanitize your hands prior to entering.
- Please try to use the restroom before you arrive. Bathroom visits will be for emergency use only.
2. Your health and safety comes first!
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is self-isolation, or if you have been feeling unwell, please contact me ASAP to reschedule. There will be no rescheduling fee for this.
- All necessary cleaning workplace requirements have always been practiced in my studio. I will be increasing the frequency and doing extra disinfection procedures between clients.
Please continue to follow the advice of our local Niagara Region Public Health.
These measures are subject to change, without notice as and when required by Niagara Regional Public Health or the Province of Ontario.