Last updated October 25, 2020
SAFETY PRACTICES - COVID-19
To help keep us both safe, please review in full. If you have any questions please contact me directly, before submitting your booking requests. As things are still changing, please check this page prior to your appointment and if you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
1. What to expect prior to making an appointment request with me:
- Reduced number of available daily appointment times (due to the fact that we must avoid having more than one client in the studio and increased cleaning time, between appointments).
- Reduced ability to accommodate last-minute requests (I will do my best!).
2. What to expect on your appointment day:
- Wait in your car until it is your appointment time.
- Please send me a text when you arrive 647-880-2202, I will let you know when you can come in. Text is best, since I might be busy with another customer.
- Please be on time! This is very important, if you will be late please text me 647-880-2202. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be canceled and will need to be booked again. A cancellation fee will be applied. Please see the policies for full details.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please bring your own.
- Please do not bring anyone with you. Unless it's a minor, there is only one person allowed in the studio at a time
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the door. Please sanitize your hands prior to entering.
- Please try to use the restroom before you arrive. Bathroom visits will be for emergency use only.
3. Your health and safety comes first!
- If you have been in contact with anyone who is sick or you have been feeling unwell, please contact me ASAP to reschedule. There will be no rescheduling fee for this.
- All necessary cleaning workplace requirements have always been practiced in my studio. I will be increasing the frequency and doing extra disinfection procedures between clients, as .
Please continue to follow the advise of our local Niagara Region Public Health and practice safe physical distancing.
These measures are subject to change, without notice as and when required by Niagara Regional Public Health or the Province of Ontario.